MarketCross.ie Facebook Comments Policy.
Visit us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/MarketCrossKilkenny
This is an open forum, and we encourage you to get involved. However, as it is also a family friendly one, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines outlined here. Submissions and comments in breach of these guidelines shall be removed, and we may notify Facebook of the breach. Users deemed to be consistently breaching these guidelines will be removed from the page.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organisation.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, governmental or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, governmental or non-governmental agency.
- Any submission or comment that appears to breach the Intellectual Property rights of a third party shall be removed, and the breach reported to Facebook.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- You agree to indemnify us against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of any comments or submissions submitted by you.
- The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute an endorsement of the linked websites by Kilkenny Management Limited or Market Cross Shopping Centre.
The Market Cross website can be accessed at www.marketcross.ie
Thanks for your support.