This website is owned and operated by Kilkenny Management Limited (Company Number 196972), whose registered office is at Market Cross Shopping Centre, Kilkenny (hereinafter known as “the Company”). If you have any questions relating to privacy or data protection, please contact the Company by post at the aforementioned address, by phone on 056 7752666, or by email at email@example.com
This Privacy Statement applies to the general the use of your personal data by this website, the Company and Market Cross Shopping Centre. It does not apply to other third party websites that you may reach through links on this website. If you access other third party sites using the links provided on this website, the owners or operators of those websites may collect personal data from you which will be used by them in accordance with their own Privacy Statement or Policy, which will differ from this Privacy Statement.
Personal Data Collected
You can visit this website and Market Cross Shopping Centre without the Company collecting personal data from you, but if participate in competitions or promotions, and/or sign up to receive the Company’s newsletter, whether online or offline, the Company may collect some of your personal data. The personal data that the Company may collect and process can include:
- The data that you provide so as to receive the Market Cross periodical newsletter/e-zine, such as your name and email address
- The data provided by you so when entering any online competition or promotion. This may include your name, telephone number and email address. There may also be an opt-in to receive periodical newsletters/e-zines/emails from the Company.
- The data provided by you when entering any offline competition or promotion. This may include your name, telephone number and email address. There may also be an opt-in to receive periodical newsletters/e-zines/emails from the Company.
- The details of your visit to this website, including traffic data and any resources that you may access.
- If you contact the Company, it may keep a record of that correspondence
The Company may process your personal data whether collected on-line, at Market Cross Shopping Centre or through any other means within the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Storage of Personal Data
The personal data collected by the Company is stored within the Republic of Ireland. There are strict security policies, rules, procedures and technical measures to protect the data that the Company controls from unauthorised access, improper use, disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Although the Company has implemented strict security policies, rules, procedures and technical measures to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of the data that you transmit through the website, and any transmission is at your own risk.
Use of Personal Data
The Company may use the personal data it collects in a number of ways. The following list gives examples of the types of use it may make of your personal data:
- To provide you with information about events, special offers, promotions and other matters relevant to Market Cross Shopping Centre and/or its tenants.
- To notify you about changes to the Company or Market Cross’s services and general marketing activities.
- To enter you into any offline and/or online competition and/or promotion, and to contact you in the event of your success.
- From time to time, we may use the personal data for new, unanticipated uses.
We may contact you by e-mail, telephone or other appropriate means. If you already receive communications from us and would like this to stop, please let us know by contacting us by post at the above address, by phone on 056 7752666, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company will not disclose any of your personal data to third parties or anyone engaged in direct marketing, unless the third party is a successor in title or replacement operator of all or part of the business and/or website.
The Company will not disclose any of your personal data to regulators or authorities except where required by law or other regulation.
The cookies that the Company uses supply information in an anonymous form and do not collect data that can identify an individual. Cookies used by the website are:
- Font Size – Stores the preferred font size for an internet browser
- Session – Used for any forms, or banners feature
Both of these Cookies expire once your internet browser has been closed.
Users can choose not to accept cookies by altering the settings on their Internet browser. Choosing not to accept Cookies should not affect the use of this website.
You have the right to ask the Company not to process, or to stop processing your personal data. The Company will inform you before collecting your personal data of its intended use of the data, and you will be required to ‘opt-in’ to any use involving direct marketing. If you wish for the Company not to process your data, please contact it by post at the above address, by phone on 056 7725666, or by email at email@example.com
You are entitled to ask the Company if it is processing or storing any personal data about you. If the Company does process or store any of your personal data, you have the right to ask to have access to this data. To receive a copy of the personal data, please send your contact details including postal address, proof of identification confirming your name and address, and a cheque/draft for the amount of €6.35 payable to Kilkenny Management Limited to the above postal address. The Company reserves the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of the data, but will give reasons for its refusal. You have the right to challenge any refusal. You also have the right to challenge any personal data stored about you, and/or to have the data erased, rectified, amended or completed. The Company reserves the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of the erase, rectify, amend or complete the personal data, but will give reasons for its refusal. You also have the right to challenge any refusal.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The Company encourages you to periodically check this Privacy Statement for changes. Any changes that the Company makes to this Privacy Statement will be detailed on this page.